Annual seminar “Cyprus – An International Business and Professional Centre” organized by Cyprus Embassy in the Russian Federation in cooperation with Cyprus Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry is to be held, first, in Moscow, 17th June, and two days later, 19th June, in Sochi.
Cyprus CCI delegation coming to Russia will meet its counterparts from CCI RF and Sochi Chambers, as well as Russian state officials and business community members. Different business associations and the representatives of Russian regions are also invited to take part in the event. The speakers at the seminar will focus on the new Cyprus-Russia Double Tax Agreement, Cyprus banking services to international clients and the legal procedures of establishing business in Cyprus. This is a unique opportunity to get the first-hand information about recently up-graded Cyprus business environment and the new prospects for international entrepreneurship on the island.
The seminar in Sochi cannot avoid touching upon preparatory activities to the forthcoming Olympic Games 2014. A Round Table is envisaged to cover the related issues.
All the parties concerned are invited to the CCI RF Congress Centre (1st Floor, No. 6, Ilyinka Street, Moscow) 17th June at 10-00 and to the Sochi CCI Conference Hall (15, Kubanskaya Street, Sochi) 19th June at 10-30. More information is available at the Cyprus Embassy Trade Centre in Moscow. Web-site: www.ctcmoscow.ru. Please contact us also by tel. +7 495 744 29 48/49 and fax +7 495 744 29 41.
Our Information Partners:
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (CCI RF)
- Moscow Association of Entrepreneurs (MAE)
- Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI)
- The Association of European Businesses in the Russian Federation (AEB)
- Media Holding “INFORMBANK Agency ” (AIB)
- Information Agency FÑ – NOVOSTI (Russian Financial Control Monitor )
- Radio Corporation «Voice of Russia»
- Russian Information Agency «RosBusinessConsulting» (RBC)
- Magazine «The Digest of Real Estate in Russia and Abroad»
- “Ellada” (“Hellas”), Monthly magazine
- «Cyprus Quarterly Review»
- Magazine «Tourism and Real Estate in Cyprus»
- RF Government Media “Rossiyskaya Gazeta”
- Magazine «Homes Collection»